- An article and photo gallery sharing the the Grotto’s serenity: “Get back to mother nature in the Grotto’s Upper Gardens“
- I wrote about devouring a dried scorpion at the Freakybuttrue Peculiarium and Museum in the “Bug Eater’s Delight“
- Some investigation uncovers where Witch’s Castle in Forest Park, the moss-covered structure near where Lower Macleay and Wildwood trails meet, gets its name: “Double, double toil and trouble“
- I explore the hot spots south of East Burnside: “SoBu: a cool place to hang out, but a stupid name no one uses” [because true Portlanders would never say something silly like SoBu]
- A list of the top five gay clubs/bars in town: “Where to go when you come out“
My first time in the City of Light: “Paris smashes stereotypes”
Please view my Instagram page for photos of Vancouver, B.C.; Tampa Bay, Florida; San Francisco; and Portland, Oregon.