Here are five of my best clips produced for the Portland State Vanguard. Examples include all forms of digital journalism: writing, video, photography, audio and an infographic. More clips are available upon request.
- “#DisarmPSU rallies in park blocks” is a hard news article and photo essay recap of the Oct. 21 demonstration opposing armed officers at PSU
- The following excerpt and video is from “Criticism on armed officers continues with PSUSU event series.”
PSU Student Union has rallied against armed officers at PSU numerous times since before the implementation was in place. The footage from the following video was taken the day of the Oct. 21 #DisarmPSU rally this year. It is part of ongoing coverage of the armed officers debate at PSU.
- Here is a spot news photo from “Don’t Shoot PDX calls for change at May Day rally,” when I was following the protest and live-tweeting.
- Below is a sound bite version of “Tuition on the rise: Board of Trustees approves tuition increase” that I compiled from my colleague’s recorded interviews, then mixed with my scripted reporting.
- This infographic was for “Oregon’s glory haze,” a timeline on Oregon’s marijuana laws.